Friday, December 17, 2010

the Beginning, story of Koshua

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgXzJ5Fjx8


"My style is the best and ill kill anyone who dares stand against me"

I was raised on the grassy planes of a terrestrial planet in the Eldulf system. I lived as a child amongst traditional Vherokior nomadic tribe as a son of a cattle herder. Amongst the other children in the tribe, i stood apart, not that i didn't fit in, but as one of the elder tribes men put it, i was a stargazer. Destined to travel in space. The elder said he had seen it before, others like me had grown up amongst the steppes and grassy planes who left the tribes to become an immortal space pilot..

Not long after graduating from Vherokior tribe Academy's Astronautic school I remember sitting in my Scythe, cruiser class vessel,  orbiting the belts of Istodard attempting to mine Fiery Kernite and dreaming of becoming rich. 


I with my trusty but odd Samurai Jin_mei companion who i had befriended not long after getting into my first space ship would mine and haul in the system for a month or so. We befriended Pacal Balan who sat in Teonusude space in a cloaked battle ship. At times would offer to repair our ships after being attacked but other wise had little contact with him as i was a simple Dairy Delivery boy, part time prospector. My first employment was for the corporation Farmers Union. A freelance pod pilot corp, focused on station resupply of dairy products. 

My first taste of the real dangers of space was a day when  prospecting in the belts of Teonusude with my one of the CEOs of Farmers Union where we came across the notorious high sec Pirate crew Hybrid Syndicate. They had flipped one of my cans and my Jin-Mei samurai friend attempting to reclaim the stolen ore in his vexor was destroyed by Hybrids Assault frigates. We attempted to get revenge with the aid of our CEO but our ship scanners showed many more pirates then we could dream of taking on so we docked in frustration.


A little later we came across them in the Belts again, their concord timer had expired so if we shot them the police would be on us with no mercy. One of the pirates sat motionless in his Jaguar Assault frigate next to a cargo container in space another in an Ishkur Assault frigate was on scan but not in visual range. I called my CEO who was a much more skilled pilot and combat veteran to come to my aid as i waited for the trap to unfold. 


I knew his trick, he wanted me to try to take my ore back from his container. My Scythe had weapons and shield upgrades but i knew i had no hope in defeating him, a mining Cruiser vs a full blown combat frigate. The face off continued, Yoshikawa my Samurai friend was in a new Vexor combat Cruiser willing the fight to happen, however DuPuy co-CEO of Farmers Union noticed a Battle cruiser lerking about the planet the Asteroid belts orbited. On further investigation we found the Battle Cruiser another Pirate, Saint Schala waiting for the trap to spring. With all the fire power now against us, i had to swallow my pride and leave the ore for the Pirates, and headed to station.


I continued on running dairy goods and other cargo for various agents in Teonusude a major hub system in the Molden Heath region. Scraping a living together slowly, advancing my ship equipment and ships. Most of the time i was in small fast cargo vessels so when i had to do trips into low sec i was to hard to catch, but i remember all to well my first ship i lost. On a routine dairy supply to Bosena Republic Fleet Assembly Plant, i had just come out of the acceleration gate from Teonusude. Before i could even blink, my ships alarms and warning lights where ablaze. A Tempest battle ship sitting over 100km off the gate had me locked and before i could take action boom. The ship vanished from about me. Ill never forget her name. Olixia Castitatis. I have hunted her a number of times, she has often been in enemy corporations like Beyond Divinity Inc and Infinitus Odium's alliance the Church. Still i never managed to get my revenge.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment